Office Assistant Position
We look for a capable office assistant to grow with Koowill Inc. Koowill has a parent company in Korea. Koowill is a Pet manufacturer and established its own plant in the United States to occupy the American market. We are looking for an office assistant who can speak English and Korean fluently.
This position performs a variety of office duties, which ensure the proper functioning and enhance the productivity and effectiveness of the department. The position requires someone to have an outstanding attitude, be flexible, energetic, hardworking, well organized, accurate, reliable, and eager to take on challenges and responsibilities.
Also a wide variety of secretarial and administrative support duties and other department Team Members. This position also represents Koowill, Inc. to external customers and vendors on a daily basis. The Administrative Assistant will ensure the proper functioning of the department and enhance the productivity and effectiveness of the department staff in a busy, professional environment.
• Fluent English and Korean speakers
• CEO's secretarial work and interpretation
• Market research and analysis reporting related to marketing
• Overall handling of company-related operations required by the company
• Interpreting during a meeting with plant-related facilities partners
• General office work, such as filing, photocopying, processing mail, and file maintenance
• Answering multiple line phone systems with good phone etiquette, transferring calls, and taking and delivering messages quickly and accurately.
• Purchase of raw materials and report on orders
• Purchase of subsidiary materials and report on orders
• Handling Intercompany mail
• Use of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook and PowerPoint
• Ordering supplies
• Coordinating departmental documentation for management approval and signatures
• Assisting Merchandise Manager and Senior Buyer
• Other duties as requested or required
This position requires someone with an outstanding attitude who is flexible, energetic, hardworking, well-organized, accurate, reliable, independent, and self-motivated.
OUR LOCATION: Menomonie,WI