Network Tester (Korean/English)
Our team of highly experienced developers offers a wide range of mobile application development, software development, power user trial, test outsourcing, research and analysis, and technology consulting to our clients.
Our vision is ‘We Want to See You Grow’ to become the industry leader for both employee and company.
For more information about JND, please visit www.jndsolutions.com.
- Position Title: Network Tester
- Contract Period: Oct - Nov (Opportunity to extend contract or transfer to other locations upon satisfactory performance)
- Remote, New Jersey
- Bilingual in Korean/English
- Be able to work on a flexible schedule
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Execute field and mobility driving test cases for Development and MR projects.
- Prepare devices for testing in field (software, applicable test tools, etc)
- Create new test routes or revise existing Infra based on new network features and changes.
- Report any defects and draft issues on PLM for review and register.
- Report on daily basis detailed field test results.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Analyzing the testing results and submitting the report to the development team
- Creating test designs, processes, cases and test-product documentation
- Conducting testing as per the set standards and procedures
- Ensure that the testing is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures
- Perform software testing in all phases of the design-develop-test-release-maintain software life cycle
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.